DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Going away

Go down 
+7
Celeria
Kidachei
Sasha-Fierce01
Starkiller
Strefe
Karete
Meraxa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha-Fierce01
Arlian Spy
Sasha-Fierce01

Going away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 am

I back for good Very Happy I almost died not being able to go on lol
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 am

Oh yay! Glomp
Anyhow, I thought I'd better do the offical heads up now but I am on the verge of completely vanishing until next year. From the 18th of December I shall be 99.99% absent (for there is a small chance I could wheedle some time on a computer at a relatives place) until the 15th of January. I'll be travelling over the Bass Strait via aeroplane to visit my father's side of the family for Christmas and New Years. And because it's my dad, I have no confirmation as to whether I'll have the internet or not while I'm over there. I'll miss you all so terribly too. Cries
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Meraxa
1st Class Warrior
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 am

It appears that I've blown one of the fuses in the computer, and as such can't even turn it on. My dad is gonna work on that, but he figures we shouldn't quite use it again till he figures exactly WHAT blew said fuse. The computer wasn't all that hot when it failed, and has been hotter in the past.

Alternatively, something in the circuitry just decided to fail big time.

Edit: Crisis averted! And it looks like it was the resistor, which broke the circuit before it went off into parallels.
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh great googly moogly, I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I forgot that after Christmas I was heading straight up north for some hiking over the new year and now that I'm back I'm stuck in bed with another sodding cold. I think my immune system is made of pine cones and old shoelaces. ¬_¬ I'm going to spend Sunday going over everything I've missed on the forum and write a few posts for some games, but my time will still be limited due to uni exams being on. Still, it's good to be back more or less! I've missed you guys *all inclusvie glomp -->* Glomp
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Meraxa
1st Class Warrior
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 pm

WELCOME BA--OOF! *clomped*

...Now that I have regained conciousness, good to have you back. Hope you enjoyed your time away, or that at least you were entertained.
Now to pay you back.
*supermegaultrahyperfinishingmoveglompGO*
Glomp
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:15 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm

YAY! welcome back ya'll <3 cookies and cakes for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sasha-Fierce01
Arlian Spy
Sasha-Fierce01

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry everyone but I wont be on as much for awhile due to homework and personal issues. I will try to check in every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sasha-Fierce01
Arlian Spy
Sasha-Fierce01

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 am

Hey just letting everyone that I won't be on for awhile. It won't be for long but I just need a break from the internet for a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Caboose is alive now, he just had a short term visit to the afterlife, since he had died of boredom a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re:Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm

*appears out of nowhere*

I'm back, and it feels so good to be here, been working at my new job at a warehouse and I finally started school again, which means more time on the internet to spend with you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://projecthalfbreed.deviantart.com/
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 am

For those of you who read my most recent post in the Tapion and Ky game, I can only assume you have some idea as to what I'm about to say.

For starters, I owe people like Meraxa an apology. A while ago I said I was back but then I kinda disappeared. My reason? Well, school, for starters. I mean, it's getting CRAZY at the moment! Gah, I can't wait til' I graduate. It'll be awesome to never have to sit in a classroom ever again! I LOATHE school!

My second reason for my disappearance is internet issues. Mind you, I have my own internet now (which is great! Yaaaaay!) but, of course, that means I have to buy my own net credit. And, as I found out the hard way, I do actually use A LOT more internet than I originally thought. For example, I bought about $20 worth the other week that was supposed to last me for 3 weeks. It only lasted me about 5 days! *Freak out moment* So, after talking to some friends in a similar situation, I have concluded that it's nothing to worry about as I just have to get used to restricting myself. Things like MSN and FanFiction.net don't use much net so they're fine and I need to check for DoF but I'm guessing it should be fine too. However, sites like deviantART are big credit eaters so I seriously need to cut back. (*Cries*)

Ah, and my last reason for being gone is... Well, I've been lazeh... pale

Anyhow, gimmie another week and I should be back here since I just have 1 more week to go until school holidays. My aim is to catch up with all my posts and wake DoF up a little bit! Looking forward to it? Ha! Well you should be!

As special shout-out notes, I'd like to ask if Meraxa could email me (it's easier to respond to than PM) about the Kold High thread with Broly, Ky and Borosel and the Tapion and Ky thread in the Pirate Guild area. I'd also like to ask Karete and Lilliana Nariko what their plans are for the 'Rebirth of the false Goddess - Age 779' game. I still have Cripty who has yet to make a proper appearance and I'm looking to finally get him in somewhere. Wink

So, consider yourselves all updated in the life of Strefe. I look forward to hearing back from everybody! Xx
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 am

Annnnnnnd on that note...

I'll be away from tomorrow til Friday (Thursday for all you non-Aussies XD). I am obliged to go on camp for the last four days of term and damn if that isn't better than teaching for the last four days of term. Razz

Strefe - I'll PM you when I get back...or if you're on MSN that might be easier.

I am now returning to slaving away at this damn trivia night I volunteered to run...GAH!
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:29 am

Whoo, have fun on that camp! And I'll be sure to rugby tackle you in MSN sometime in the very near future. Ima looking forward to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:22 pm

I'll be vanishing for a while on a family trip. Not sure how long but I'm not expecting to be gone more than a few days.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re:going Away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I'll probably wont show up as much here, too busy with work and school... and when I get home its already 10pm and all I have time for is a bath and go straight to bed. It repeats like that until friday which is my only time of freedom, but also the only time I can't get to a computer.
Back to top Go down
http://projecthalfbreed.deviantart.com/
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Well... I owe everybody another apology. I said I was going to be back and then I wasn't. This is annoyingly because I left my internet SIM in Victoria while currently holidaying in Tasmania. The tragedy!!

So, this may be the only time I'll be on the net until I get back home to Vicky. I hope everybody is well and I look forward to chatting to you all again. Miss ya!
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 am

I can has internets! So this marks my official return to the world of the web and I'll be able to reply now :3
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 pm

*Glomps Lilly in frenzy* Trololololol!!! X3
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 am

Hurrah! Lily returns! Dance I'm currently in Mongolia at the moment. I don't usually have regular internet here, but I'll be close to an internet source while I'm in the capital city til Sat. After that I'm off to the Gobi desert, then I'll be back home on the 30th. Having a great time - so nice to get back into riding again, but I'm feeling homesick and missing writing for DOF like crazy. I've been jotting down DOF stories and plots, and sketching characters, so can't WAIT to get back into it when I get home. Miss you guys!!!xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 am

Starkiller wrote:
Hurrah! Lily returns! Dance I'm currently in Mongolia at the moment. I don't usually have regular internet here, but I'll be close to an internet source while I'm in the capital city til Sat. After that I'm off to the Gobi desert, then I'll be back home on the 30th. Having a great time - so nice to get back into riding again, but I'm feeling homesick and missing writing for DOF like crazy. I've been jotting down DOF stories and plots, and sketching characters, so can't WAIT to get back into it when I get home. Miss you guys!!!xxx

So that's where you are! I was worried for a while that you got sucked into the dark zone XD
Back to top Go down
Everion
Arlian Spy
Everion

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Oh snap it's been a long time since I've posted. Things got crazy on my end but I should be able to be jumping back into the rp. Between getting a job that had crazy hours and then moving across the country, I just have been absolutely exhausted. My current job has some normal hours so expect to see more of me now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redpyrocat.devianart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away   Going away - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: