DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Favorite anime besides DBZ

Go down 
+12
Everion
Lilliana Nariko
Celeria
Starkiller
Karete
Miyuki
Meraxa
wolfofkohona
Kidachei
Strefe
Ramjet94
Emily_Epic
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karete
Admin
Karete

Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 am

Poo to Wolfram! I'm a Gwendal fan. Lol XD And Gunter used to really annoy me but he's grown on me so I love him too. And I have a soft spot for Conrad.

Heck, I love most of the cast. Wish the Demon King would show up more often though!

...now I really want to watch that second season! XD
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 am

Trinity blood is my posion, personally. But beyond that, my all time favorite was Yu Yu Hakusho which only didn't get more attentoin because, yup, you guessed it, it came out around the same time as DBZ. Personally I prefer YYH to even DBZ but thats just me personally.
Back to top Go down
wolfofkohona
Arlian Spy
wolfofkohona

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 am

OOOH!! I LOVE Yu Yu Hakusho!! >w< That show was amazing.
...Oh god the faces Yusuke and Kuwabara made....ROFL
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Quote :
Poo to Wolfram! I'm a Gwendal fan. Lol XD And Gunter used to really annoy me but he's grown on me so I love him too. And I have a soft spot for Conrad.

Heck, I love most of the cast. Wish the Demon King would show up more often though!

...now I really want to watch that second season! XD

LOL! You're so predictable, I KNEW you'd go for Gwendal. He reminds me a wee bit of Caithion ROFL Gunter used to bug me a bit too, but he's grown on me as well. The only character I'm not too keen on is Conrad. I really liked him at first, but now he's a bit sickeningly perfect in every way and it's beginning to annoy me. There's not much to his character other than a cliche tragic past and pretty boy perfection (*cough* that said, for a cartoon he's easy on the eyes *cough* XD). I love Wolfram, he's completely screwed up and far more complex, though I prefer him in the novels. His relationship with Yuri in the novels is much sweeter and less used for comic relief. I fear I might turn into a BL fangirl at this rate... -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

I haven't ever heard of Kyou Kara Maou or Yu Yu Hakusho before and if I decide to check them out, it'll take me forever to get around to it.
Lately I've aso become a fan of both Vampire Knight and Bleach. I'm still making up my mind about D.N. Angel but it is kinda cute.

Just thought I'd totally interrupt the conversation here! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Lol Star! I'm not predictable, I'm consistent! XD

Of course I was always going to like Gwendal. He's the quiet broody type with long hair (and he doesn't have that much to do in the show which leave his character open to the imagination! Very Happy

And Strefe! Not heard of YYH??! Le gasp!
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:21 am

Karete wrote:
And Strefe! Not heard of YYH??! Le gasp!

That's right. Never, ever, ever. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:36 am

I'm not even a fan of the series and I know it XD meh, I haven't even hear the other ones.....

Anyone heard of Tokyo Mew Mew???? :3 Cutest show I've ever seen!!!! other than APH :3
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Lilliana Nariko
Kanassan Psychic
Lilliana Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:29 am

I wanna watch Tokyo Mew Mew but I can't find beyond a few eps and I can't get anyone to try and watch it with me anymore >_o It's one of very very FEW animes I want to shut everything off for and sit down and DEVOUR WITH MY EYES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime besides DBZ   Favorite anime besides DBZ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite anime besides DBZ
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3