DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Short posts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeria
3rd Class Warrior
Celeria

Short posts. Empty
PostSubject: Short posts.   Short posts. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 am

In the next couple of weeks, I will be incredibly and absolutely busy. I think it'll be the busiest couple of weeks I've ever had: University, commissions... everything! xD

And I really don't want to lag behind, so I would just like to apologize ahead for the brevity of the posts I'll be making. I'll do my best to keep them descriptive enough, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

Short posts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short posts.   Short posts. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 am

Daymn! Well, I'm personally going to really miss you! Glomp Gah! I even miss you already!
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Celeria
3rd Class Warrior
Celeria

Short posts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short posts.   Short posts. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 am

Don't worry, Strefy! I'll be around... it's just that my posts will be shorter. xD
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

Short posts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short posts.   Short posts. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 am

Oh thank goodyness! I'm sorry to hear you're so busy though. I personally hate being that busy. You has my sympathies!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Short posts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short posts.   Short posts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short posts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: