DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron

Go down 
+2
Colonel Caboose
Strefe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm

No offense but I personally don't like the idea of having Transformers in a DBZ Role Playing Game.
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Even though I love Transformer's to death, and the thought of one day Goku teaming up with Optimus Prime in a hilarious spoof, it just doesn't seem right. Giant robots and DBZ just don't mix.
Back to top Go down
Everion
Arlian Spy
Everion

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 am

I think it's an interesting idea to have transformers and DBZ together. However, your character is so strong that it would be unfair to everyone else who is playing. If you want to do this, your going to have to make your character weaker and allow for character development.

So, if you don't want to change anything, it might be a while before the admins approve your character. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://redpyrocat.devianart.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:26 pm

All new RP'ers must have characters with power levels no higher than 5,000.
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Meraxa
1st Class Warrior
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Which compared to an average citizen is hellishly strong - just look at Nappa.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Alright then, you use too many capital letters on words that don't need capitalizing.

Quote :
Personality: Has a Big Ego and loves to make his enemies fear him (in the "How crazy is that guy" sense) but has a moral sense of right and wrong/code of honor.

Need to give more info on personality, sure he has a big ego but what fuels it...

Personally your character is interesting, However your character is too strong if he's got so much firepower, why join the rebellion? Also I can't see a giant robot battling in space against Frieza or anyone else in DBZ.
Back to top Go down
http://projecthalfbreed.deviantart.com/
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm very sorry, especially as it looks like you've put a fair bit of effort into creating your bio, but this RPG does not accept crossover characters under any circumstances. This is not to say that there are no positive aspects about your character application, but we can't accept a transformer into the game. I'm afraid it just doesn't fit into the overall storyline/game.

There are some aspects I do really like about your character's overall personality, however. For example his catchphrase is gold! Your grammar/spelling isn't too bad, but there are enough mistakes to make me worry how you would fair in the game. You would seriously need to work on your writing in order to be accepted into the RPG. For example, you use capital letters for random words mid sentence e.g. "At least Ramjet would have a Straightforward plan." Straightforward should not have a capital letter here.

While we cannot accept your character application this time around, it does not mean you can't try again. Ramjet has an interesting personality - he just needs a bit of work and to fit into the DBZ universe more. Perhaps you could make him a Saiyan, human or Ice-jin, for example? In any case, don't take it to heart - most of the players here have spent a great deal of time developing their character for the DOF game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron   Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramjet-The Brash Warrior of Cybertron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Audition Your OC-
Jump to: