DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Phaenna Miraelon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhaennaFate
In Training
PhaennaFate

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:27 am

Name: Phaenna (pronounced ‘Faye-enna’) Miraelon

Nicknames: Fairy, Phae/Faye, Twinkle Toes, Phae Bae (read: Kida only), Curvy Mama (also reserved to Kida and Lilliana)

Age: 46 at the start of Namek Quest. Born 22 September on year 737.

Species: Half-breed Elf and Ice-Jinn

Homeplanet: Orignially Erra, but raised on planet Lyra until exile.

Family:
Mother: Queen Revenna of Lyra for the lost Erran Elvan race
Step Father: King of theLyrans
Paternal Father: Rumoured King Kold. Phaenna disowns/denies to be a part of any temperature Kold.
Brother: Mikal, Prince of the Lyrans

Eyes: Deep blue, changes on lighting and mood to purple/red.

Height: 6 feet even!

General Appearance: Phaenna’s body is lithe and slender on the muscle mass with abnormally curvy hips. Not Iggy Azalea, but close. She has pale lavender skin with an exotic facial structure. One side of her smile is wider than the other; she is quite insecure about it. She has elvish ears that she attempts to hide but is unable to, so she sports earrings. Her forehead has the shiny purple sapphire dome but has hair that grows after it, unusual to Ice-Jinn and setting her apart. It makes her forehead very large, something she is also a little uncomfortable with. ‘Is my hairline receding?’ Her hair is very long past her waist, and she puts it in a loose braid to keep it out of the way usually. She also wears an elvish circlet on her forehead, customary to her culture and her past title (now revoked due to being exiled).

Outfit: She wears typical armour custom-made to herself with a few personal designs. Those uniforms are not classy enough for her. She wears arm-length gloves and dons her own style of boots with a heel.

Mental Level: Being raised as a Princess, Phaenna is very educated and intelligent. She speaks well and clearly. Through her education she is naturally scholarly and loves debate and negotiation. Although being educated, her personality is far from high-and-mighty as one would imagine Zarbon’s. From a young age she studied the maps of the universe and stars intensely and usually finds herself relying on her knowledge to navigate the known universe. In her free time, she reads through her collection of folklore and crime series. Since her way of speaking is usually out of date from being raised with the old-fashioned and tradition-loving Elves and Lyrans, she tries to read more modern books to learn the newest lingo. Or, she just hangs around the pirates. They speak an entirely different slang-version of English themselves…

Abilities: Phaenna makes Ki blasts a special art. She has an abnormal control of energy, being able to draw shapes with it, sometimes cutesy ones to distract her opponents. Her energy signature colour is often purple.

Power Level: (Originally I had Phaenna pegged to begin with 15,000 since she’s much older than some of the usual warriors in terms of experience and age. If this is unacceptable and you need me to start out with 5000, I will do it no questions asked since it’s a rule. Admins in the comments? Smile )

Weapon of Choice: Her long and sharp black/purple nails. Nobody likes to be scratched. She has a fondness for gun-type weaponry.

Occupation: Travels the stars alone on her beloved ship Queen Ty’rahnee. She pit stops at planets to constantly upgrade her ship and bargain parts from dealers with findings from other planets. She makes quite a few good connections with this, since she’s blessed with negotiation skills. Her main occupation is freeing slaves for pleasure – or anything. She detests anything that puts a person against their will. Recently, she’s been recruited into the Sugar Stars pinup magazine by Lilliana and Kida. For political reasons she would gladly side with The Rebellion.

Personality: Phaenna walks very tall with an air of authority, however, she is very soft-spoken and a woman of few words. Often, what she means to say will be said through her eyes and facial expressions; they are very strong and open. Her expressions and gait is flowy and beautiful; she often walks on her tip toes. She knows she has too much empathy and an open heart on her sleeve from her peaceful upbringing; many have commented that it will be the death of her from betrayal. She knows betrayal well. She is modest, polite, honest, very good with placement of words and tactful to all, no matter rank. She judges character well. Unfortunately, because of the elvish integrity and being in-tune with one’s feelings, Phaenna has a tendency to cry very easily…she’s been working on that. Thanks, Kida! This universe is no place for crying and emotional elves. Phaenna, being used to the loneliness of life on the ship, usually desires to work alone. She's very exact about everything she does and would rather do everything herself than leave it for someone to muck it up.

History: Imagine, if you will, an entire Asgardian-type planet of people. Phaenna’s elvish life stems from the conquered and destroyed planet in the Pleiades star system, Erra. After King Kold successfully raped and pillaged the Miraelon Dynasty and planet for refusing to share their technology and psychic abilities with him, just Phaenna’s mother, the Princess Revenna, escaped with 19 other elvish counsellors to their ally planet Lyra. The Lyrans accepted the last Erran Elves with open arms and tied Princess Revenna to their royal line with an arranged marriage to the Prince of Lyrans. When it came time for Princess Revenna to birth the next Elvish-Lyran heir, Phaenna the half-breed Ice-Jinn was born.
It’s implied what happened to Princess Revenna when King Kold held her captive until she escaped. The Lyrans and last elves, horrified by the foul Ice-Jinn half breed, begged the Princess to rid of Phaenna, but Revenna could not bring herself to do it. She chose to raise Phaenna like royalty and to be ignorant of what she was. She would not find out until much later in life, unintentionally. Unfortunately, with all of Phaenna’s physical differences she was an absolute outcast and as much as she wanted to be a part of her family and her people, they would not accept her. Not to mention she was six feet tall and purple compared to her kind’s average five feet.
To deal with this, Phaenna became very studious and involved with learning battle. When her legitimate Elvish-Lyran brother prince Makil was born, all the attention and favour was completely shifted to him while she was commanded to be quiet and out-of-the-picture. With years of practice from her mentors, she became quite the formidable fighter for her planet. Her teachers were astonished by her, but secretly feared her. Understandably, her power level surpassed even the national average of 2000 – when she was twelve years old.

Her Exile: Phaenna became an excellent warrior protectorate for her planet. She fought off countless threats to her people from minor aggressors and hoped this would keep her on good terms with her millions of people, whose lives she saved. When Phaenna was twenty, the original Elvish counsellors reached their peak of paranoia about her becoming monstrous and as evil as her Ice-Jinn heritage. They went against the now Queen Revenna and revealed to the public her true heritage. The people rebelled by burning buildings, there were deaths on the street from the military force to keep the people in check – it was all about her.  She had no idea what she had done or who she was and it destroyed her.
In the next week, a trial was held about what to do with Phaenna, the burdensome and now definitely title-removed illegitimate princess. She learned her true heritage in a trial for her life by the emotionless Lyran King. He decided it was best that the monster be cast out from their home, lest she become a serious problem. To them, Phaenna had made the people turn against each other and feel unsafe. The King decided that for the people’s safety she must be removed – not just from her title, but from her life. Her once loving mother signed her away to death.
That night, while Phaenna was condemned to the Tower Mordalia for criminals who await punishment by death, she escaped to the Royal ship hold. She discovered the ship that transported her mother and all rescues from her past planet Erra twenty years ago. A talented ship driver with much knowledge about them, she got access inside and took off alone. The brokenhearted Phaenna had no idea why she was kept alive, even from birth. She was a monster, was she not? The feared Kold Dynasty throughout her planet and entire life was the blood that ran through her veins. No. She did not want affiliation with anything of it. She consciously chose to be the opposite and set an example, and to do this she would have another life, away from home and among the stars.

Love Life/Relationships: Phaenna has no love interests, currently. Yet, she is pansexual and demisexual tending towards the monogamous side, looking for a mate for life. She is fond of put-together and intelligent men who can talk for hours about intelligent things. She’s met a few, but they’re usually brutally murdered and she never sees them again. Yes, she’s single, if that’s what you’re asking. She’d do better around someone fun-loving who could get her out of her brooding moody funks.

Kida: Phaenna rescued the wild Kida when she was twelve years old. Kida, poor, starving and in rags was attempting to steal a gem from an owner on planet Arcadia. Phaenna took Kida in to her ship crew and taught her lots of skills, to steal less and to all around develop her character and some reading skills. They’ve been very close, even since Kida left Phaenna to continue her own life. Now, they are members of the Sugar Stars together.

Lilliana: Phaenna met Lily when auditioning for the Sugar Stars. Phaenna admires Lily’s interesting accent and keen eye for unique people who are passionate about the rebellion. More to come…

Doore: Her boss from the Sugar Stars. More to come…

Saku Ookami: More to come…

Son Karete: More to come…

Jeice Scarlocke: Phaenna met Jeice hopelessly and staggering drunk over a rubbish bin on Arcadia, apparently looking for something he had ‘lost’ in there. She thought it an opportunity to talk to a member of the Ginyu force, though Jeice was basically rendered useless. Isn't he always? *snicker* She thought his zest for life and dumb jokes slightly charming, all the while he kept trying to touch her. She left him with contact information. More to come…

Ginyu Force: More to come…

Zarbon: More to come...
... flower ...
Well…the devil was in the details, am I correct? You’ve made it past my long and lengthy bio, cheers for reading! You guys are awesome. To think I’ll be adding more details as we progress….

Last edited by PhaennaFate on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm watching my grammar and spelling. I'm so picky about it!)
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 am

Finally! A female character other than Bulma that Karete will probably like! Weapon discussions for the win.

Bio looks great and fits in really well. I've moved the post though because technically it should appear here in auditions first.

I think (but maybe wait for Star to confirm) that having her power level at 15000 during Namek Quest would be fine because she has enough background to support it.

I'm good with this. Star?
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
PhaennaFate
In Training
PhaennaFate

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Karete wrote:
Finally! A female character other than Bulma that Karete will probably like! Weapon discussions for the win.
Bio looks great and fits in really well. I've moved the post though because technically it should appear here in auditions first.
I think (but maybe wait for Star to confirm) that having her power level at 15000 during Namek Quest would be fine because she has enough background to support it.

I'm good with this. Star?

Thanks, Karete! I appreciate you writing back! Smile I'm glad it's come across good and her power level is believable.

Thanks for fixing the post area, too. We'll see what Star has to say soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Okay, I was totally, absolutely HOOKED by Phaye's backstory. Write more. WRITE MORE NOW. Write it, please! God, I actually choked up. I could picture it so well. Love it, brilliant bio. I can definitely see her getting along very well with Deceptedo. He has so few people to hold an intellectual conversation with, too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
PhaennaFate
In Training
PhaennaFate

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Starkiller wrote:
Okay, I was totally, absolutely HOOKED by Phaye's backstory. Write more. WRITE MORE NOW. Write it, please! God, I actually choked up. I could picture it so well. Love it, brilliant bio. I can definitely see her getting along very well with Deceptedo. He has so few people to hold an intellectual conversation with, too...

Dude, I'm so glad you loved it! Very Happy The tear jerkers are deep! Fffffs, the writing will happen soon. I'm glad this is up to standard, everybody. Laughing Now to writing! Thanks so much for reviewing, Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phaenna Miraelon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phaenna Miraelon   Phaenna Miraelon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phaenna Miraelon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Audition Your OC-
Jump to: