DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Free Chat - ramblings go here!

Go down 
+18
Colonel Caboose
Miyuki
Meraxa
Sasha-Fierce01
AaronW
Celeria
Saiyajin Lime
Strefe
MangaRaven
Android D
Kidachei
Padzi
wolfofkohona
theminiarkana
Anima
kcx
Karete
Starkiller
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Glomp Don't worry Strefe, Star will come back...

And Star, I'll miss you too... Besides I know all about exams, I'm actually doing one right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://projecthalfbreed.deviantart.com/
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm

I guess I can wait a week for my CS to be read...
Back to top Go down
wolfofkohona
Arlian Spy
wolfofkohona

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey guys. I don't meant to be annoying or impatient, but...I submitted my character's profile a little over two weeks ago. And no one has really looked at it. Not to critique anyway.
I realize and understand that we all lead pretty busy lives (for the most part). And I wouldn't be bringing it up if I didn't know that other profiles have been looked at between two weeks ago and now.
I apologize if I seem impatient, annoying or rude. Take as much time as you need Caith, Karete, and Star. I just wanted to leave a reminder. Thanks.

Oh! And good luck with the exams, Star!! Glomp
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Have no threat, I am also on the waiting list. Though I am very patient and could glady wait a little longer until Star is done with her/his exams.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re:Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

You guys aren't the only ones on the waiting list, though I can wait forever if it takes. I once actually stayed on hold for 20 minutes on renewing a library book...
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

I waited on line with Micrsoft customer service for an hour, but to wait until after Starkiller's finals, dwindles in comparsion.
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Alright mateys, I wasn't planning on saying anything but to HFIL with it.

As a RPG forum, there is going to be a heck of a lot of waiting. It's a given, there is never, ever going to be someone who can be on every single day of the year (not even me! Although admittedly, that's normally only if something happens beyond my control that prevents me from popping in...).

We all need to bear in mind that our mods are busy people with busy lives, Caith especially.
Now Star is busy with essays and studying for exams at the moment but I am certain she'll be back the way she was by the end of January at the most (and if not, feel free to blame me for getting your hopes up).

I also put up a bio shortly after you did Wolfie and so far only Kida has commented. Yes, I am dying to hear from the mods. Yes, I admit I did nag them a little in the first couple of days but I stopped and shut up. They cannot help it if they are busy. DOF is pleasure and business being more important naturally has to come first.

Sorry for snapping at you all but there's only so long I can shut up about something like this. But really, they ARE busy and they will get back to us when they can. In the meantime - it's Christmas time. Go play in the snow all of you nutty Nothern Hemisphere wacko's (Christmas in Australia involves no snow and much heat).
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
wolfofkohona
Arlian Spy
wolfofkohona

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

But Streeeeeeefee!!!!

I don't have any snow yet. XD
Hope I get some snow before Christmas though. >w<

And on another note, yes, I know they lead busy lives. We all do and I realize and understand this. This was just more of a reminder than anything else. And I did say that they could take as much time as they needed.

...Sorry if that sounded snappy as I did not mean for it to. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 pm

It's okay hun. I snapped, you snapped back (although I don't feel as though you did) and it's out of our systems now. I keep popping in here though and seeing everyone talking about it and even though no one was really complaining, I've been getting the vibe that maybe we're not saying what we're all thinking. My above message wasn't necessarily completely aimed at you Wolfie but literally everyone in general.

As for the snow, who needs it? ROFL Come over here and we'll make snow angels in the desert sand together! lol!
Back to top Go down
wolfofkohona
Arlian Spy
wolfofkohona

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh I know it wasn't aimed directly/purely at me. Just thought I'd reply. XD

But I like the snow! XD However, I'd love to take you up on that offer. 8D I've always wanted to visit Aulstralia someday.
....And Scotland. CB
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I am just bored, and have a fear they won't accept my Cooler CS, topped with a little nervous. You have all the right to come out and say what you feel, sometimes it's good to yell at people who can be incredibly annoying. As for Snow, I feel like it's a cycle where I live. I get snow at my place once every four years, same amount each year. It's like nature's trying to tell me something...
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Don't worry guys, I'm not offended. Quite the opposite - I always worry that people will get angry at me if I can't be online for a few weeks, and the problem is sometimes I just can't. I'm a busy gal offline as well as on. Also, I'm trying to ignore DOF at the moment so I can get some uni work done. I've got a 3000word essay for Friday and I've barely started it. Help! XD Also, I certainly won't be around over Christmas as I'm going down to London to visit family and for New Year I'm going up north to some climbing done (depending on the snow and avalanche warnings Sad).

Bahhh it's so cold here!! But I am freakin' LOVING the snow. It's bizarre for the UK to get this much snow this early in the winter. Even my uni town and hometown have snow, both of which are situated on the coast - practically unheard of. And I'm the only one LOVING IT! BOOYAAA! Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re:Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Lucky... Since I live southern California it rarely snows down here, unless you’re near the mountains. It’s a three hour drive from where I live. I went there last year and I really had a lot of fun. Though slipping on the snow and landing on my butt wasn't so great and neither was that snowball thrown at my face thanks to my little brother. Hollywood movies makes snow look soft and fluffy as a cloud, however I was sadly mistaken. It is cold and hard as death’s heart.

Sometimes I wonder how better my life would have been if he my little brother wasn't so much of a handful...
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Hollywood fooled me like that too. lol! When my dad and step-mother were taking my younger brother, my step-sister and I to the snow for the first time in our lives I was sooooooooo looking forward to it. Then we got there and my memories of that day are mixed with misery as well as fun. ROFL

Ice skating rings are fun though because it's always warmer outside!

Star, I believe you know very well I personally don't mind your absence but I'll say it again anyhow. ^_^ Have fun in London! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colonel Caboose
Tournament Champ
Colonel Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:11 pm

I don't think anyone will be on for Christmas. If someone is, they need to get a life! It's the holiday's people! Get wild! Anyhow yeah I live in northern Calfironia, Jamestown exactly. Were the foothills so, like I said snow sort of is a rare sight, but if you drive 15-20 miles fruther up it's everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I live in the South!! Texas, ya'll! YEE HAW!!! Very Happy And snow is EXTREMELY rare but it snowed last year! TWO INCHES!! And a half day at school! lol! And everyone was so excited! Ah, this reminds me of GA so much ^^

But now I live in the hottest place I dream of being. Literally I live in South Texas, a few miles from the border. About an hour and a half drive ^^ And boy do people wish it would snow here. I look at the and say, "If you like the cold. You would rethink that" XD

"Let is snow, let it snow, let it SNOOOOOOW!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 pm

I now have an image of Colonel and Kida wearing cowboy boots and hats and riding around on horses with guns strapped to their waists. LOLZ!

Forgive me for that thought. I think ranches are Arizona rather than Texas, right?
Back to top Go down
Everion
Arlian Spy
Everion

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Kidachei wrote:
I live in the South!! Texas, ya'll! YEE HAW!!! Very Happy And snow is EXTREMELY rare but it snowed last year!

I don't live in Texas but I do live in Las Vegas. The last time that I saw snow was two years ago. lol! What was that about global warming? Stupid politicians. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://redpyrocat.devianart.com
Miyuki
Arlian Spy
Miyuki

PostSubject: Re:Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Quote :
Forgive me for that thought. I think ranches are Arizona rather than Texas, right?

Actually there are many ranches located in the southern united states. Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and California are just a few. A well known fact about me is that I live in a small ranch in my hometown known for our ranches and agricultural lands.
Back to top Go down
Everion
Arlian Spy
Everion

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Also, if I remember correctly, there are also a few in Nevada as well....
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 am

Well whadda ya know! Lolz. Thanks for telling me! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:45 am

I will be the sad one here and will actually be available on the boards over Christmas...mainly because it will be the first one where I will be at home in a couple of years!

I have to have something to do between all the cooking...XD

Apparently my family have made some sort of agreement (without my knowledge) that I am not allowed to be away at Christmas ever again because they found organising all the cooking was too hard. >.<

I left them notes AND I made the Christmas pudding before I left.

I rang them Christmas Day from Tokyo to make sure that they were all right. Twenty minutes later they were trying to call me back because they couldn't get the pudding out of the tin... ROFL

School ends here in a week. WooT! As soon as I recover from the staff Christmas party on the last day of term I will be FREE! Dance
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:50 am

And you'll be free at the exact same time I shall vanish from the net completely until the 15th of January. lol! Oh how I could just cry! Cries
Back to top Go down
Meraxa
1st Class Warrior
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:29 am

Well, as I still live with my parents, I'm not going anywhere xD
Back to top Go down
Everion
Arlian Spy
Everion

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 am

Same here. I'm just going to be gone for most of next week. I'm going to Chicago~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Chat - ramblings go here!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: