DBZ :: Duel of Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBZ :: Duel of Fates

A Dragonball Z roleplaying game

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDragonball: Shintai

Free Chat - ramblings go here!

Go down 
+18
Colonel Caboose
Miyuki
Meraxa
Sasha-Fierce01
AaronW
Celeria
Saiyajin Lime
Strefe
MangaRaven
Android D
Kidachei
Padzi
wolfofkohona
theminiarkana
Anima
kcx
Karete
Starkiller
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Padzi
In Training
Padzi

Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Not only You Karete. Better yet - I'm stock in my small town for all holiday and I must learn to my driving test. Laughing

Apropo - I never been in Turkey, but I was on a Jeep Safari trip in egypt. We drove through the desert so fast that the cameraman almost fell from the roof of the jeep. One of my best memory from that country. Laughing

...I want go to Turkey... >3>
Back to top Go down
http://padzi.deviantart.com/
wolfofkohona
Arlian Spy
wolfofkohona

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh wow.........Thanks, Star! Glomp >w<
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Ah randomness is such a good and bad thing... one it is funny as hell the other... well can't say since random is my middle name... er my friend's and mine actually XD
Back to top Go down
http://Kidachei-San.Deviantart.com
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 am

Uhg, the next few weeks are going to be a nightmare for me, so this place is going to be a lifeline for me. The RPG will have to keep me sane while essay-writing, that's for sure. I'm working on a 3000word ethnography today, which will probably write itself once I actually get my teeth stuck into it. My subject is an old bookshop at the bottom of Market Street in St Andrews and the private bookseller, a good friend of mine and fellow folklore enthusiast, who runs it. Basically I'll be discussing books as fetished items and the people who go hunting for books (and old bookstores) in comparison to those who prefer shopping for books in new stores. Considering I'm a ridiculous collector of ye old folklore books, this topic's right up my street.

Anyways, babbling enough. Someone else babble!

Back to top Go down
http://www.daisuke-gohan.com/ginyuforce
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 am

Babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble.

*cough* So...nothing happening here. Apart from giving up all else to draw constantly...which is not a good thing. I think it has something to do with Manifest coming up weekend after next. *runs in joyous fangirly circles to work off some of the excitement* After that I might calm down some...maybe Laughing

Taken to reading the Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood for the TV show fans). Pretty good so far despite the fact they're a little different from the show itself. Think I like the show just a little more at this point.

Trying to get my butt into the city to see the Tim Burton exhibiton at Federation Square. It's on til October but knowing me I'll forget...>.<

If Mini reads this, I have one thing to say - GAH! GIN! Dance

Oh and I had an offer to draw the first sketches for a graphic novel about vampires a little while ago. Not sure if that's still happening but the point was it was offered in the first place. I was on a delusional high for about a week. ROFL

Next!
Back to top Go down
http://karete-chan.tripod.com
Android D
In Training
Android D

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:02 pm

heya guys. Just wondering when is my charrie going to be approved...
Back to top Go down
theminiarkana
Admin
theminiarkana

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:05 am

When Caith gets round to it. Don't forget, it's gotta be read and reviewed and read over. Plus we've all got pretty hectic lives.

And Karete.....GIN!!!! T_T

Ho mah gawd! Bleach is epic.
Back to top Go down
http://theminiarkana.deviantart.com
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 am

Yeah I never really paid attention much to his character...now I'm all 'Nooooooo!', it was all intrigue-y and stuff! Stupid Ichigo! Where are you when people need you.

In other news...that chibi Caithion I drew a while back is getting its own t-shirt...! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Android D
In Training
Android D

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 am

sorry bout that then, i am just use to waiting around maybe a day or so before something gets approved from other sites. anywho.... who has school? I got homework up to my neck the other day and didn't finish it all until around midnight.
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 am

Sorry mate, as we're a small group and really just getting started we only have one person to approve character bios. I can comment on your character bio with tips etc., but Caith is our resident character approval, er, person. XD ^^

Oh man, I'll gladly swap your homework for my uni work! I'm buzzing on high sugared energy/insanity cans to get me through my uni work. On Philosophy at the moment. Yes, I'm spending my birthday writing about Descartes' wax example in his Second Meditation. I should be at the pub. I should be in a beer garden basking in the sunshine with friends. I should have a pint in my hand, but noooo I'm spending my birthday with a bunch of dead philosopher guys, a spider on the wall and a tin of cold beans. Rock and/or roll. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 am

This is where I put in my whinging bit about having to be the teacher...you brats never hand in anything on time! Stop making me make phone calls to your parents! *ahem*

I loved philosophy when I did it in uni! It was so interesting!
Back to top Go down
MangaRaven

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

I am made of fail! For I have only introduced myself instead of actively participating! 8D

Forgive me but I shall probably not be on here as often as I'd like for 3 reasons. ^^;

1) School started on August 17th for me and it's more crammed than usual with challenging classes.

2) I have not decided if I'm going to use an existing character for this or if I'll make one from complete scratch. And I also have no avatar because of said non-decision for a character. XD

AND 3) I shall probably be jam packed with homework within this school year. Especially next semester. XD;;;

...That is all. ROFL Very Happy

Btw...THE GAME! Twisted Evil >3
Back to top Go down
Android D
In Training
Android D

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 pm

speaking of school, Hows everyone's public education going? I got promoted to varsity wrestling team captian cheers yea.... I am awsome.
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Congratulations! The only role I have in any club at uni is Social Secretary of the Adventure club, which loosely translates as 'One Who's In Charge Of Organising Parties and Getting Everyone Pissed'. I wonder why I was chosen. ROFL Speaking of which, I should probably organise some events for Fresher's Week. Ideas anyone? e.g. beach party events like volleyball etc.

MangaRaven-
Don't worry about it honey! We'll still be here when you have time to participate. Very Happy Glomp
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm

I got a txt from a friend of mine the other day, which reads as follows:

"Dude. I think Jeice is on the news. Some guy got pissed when his plane took ages taking off so he got out his seat, grabbed a beer from the trolley at the back, opened the emergency exit and ran off into the sunset."

It's things (and friends) like this that have led me to develop Jeice's personality the way I have.

This video is also something I can completely see Jeice doing. XD

Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 pm

I smiled at the end laugh there but I thought it was a little stupid. That looked dangerous.

Argh! School returns next Monday here! Yet another term of not doing anything in class except typing crap and drawing. lol! I'm sooooo lazy! I wonder what I'm going to do next year when my "I'm repeating Year 11 next year anyway" excuse will no longer be valid. Ah well, I will totally ace Art.

Hmmm, I'm seriously considering food and a shower right about now.

Oh wow! My mum will be gone for the whole weekend! Great. Now I'm stuck at home with my two younger siblings who often hate each other's guts like how I hate licorice.
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 am

Licorice is the root of all evil food everywhere. It is more evil than cauliflower...except for raspberry flavoured licorice, that's okay.

School...bah humbug...this is report writing season...I hate reports...

I'm off on camp on Wednesday so you won't see me again til Friday night...two days with no nets...no phone reception (probably). However if my iPhone gets 3G reception I will be abusing the hell out of my data limit. XD Yays for nets on phones!

I'm going to go watch Glee now, just so you all know. You know, cause you needed to know that. Rolling Eyes

XD
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Quote :
I smiled at the end laugh there but I thought it was a little stupid. That looked dangerous.

Yikes, if you call that dangerous you should never join my Adventure Club... or the Canoe club for that matter. XD Apparently that video was an official advertisement to lure tourists in. It just reminds me of Jeice. ROFL

Have fun on camp, Karete! What kind of camp is it? Is it with school or just for fun? I've got the canoe club fresher's camping trip coming up in a week or two, followed by the Spey trip, a 60 mile paddle up north. It was a really beautiful trip last year, I'm hoping the weather is just as good. In short, I'm going to be all camped out in a month. XD

Ah Glee, I imagine Recoome's addicted to that show.

OH! Before I forget there's a new episode of DBZ Abridged available. The Ginyu Force are finally introduced! I'm so excited for the next episode. Dance

In other news I'm horrendously sick in bed and have an exam on Friday. So screwed.
Back to top Go down
Karete
Admin
Karete

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm

I really need to get around to watching DBZ Abridged! I've watched a few of YuGiOH Abridged (lol, they were great and I've never watched the series) but that was because Little Kubiroh was at Manifest this year and he was hilarious! not to mention that he was dressed as Naruto on the Sunday to remind patrons that Narutards need more love... lol!

Camp is for school unfortunately. Have fond thoughts of me on Thursday as I will be supervising the archery activity and I am nearly sure some kid will shoot themselves...>.<

Ah well. I'll just be, 'well I did tell you not to do that'. Ignore
Back to top Go down
Strefe
Squad Leader
Strefe

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

[quote]
Starkiller wrote:
Quote :
Yikes, if you call that dangerous you should never join my Adventure Club... or the Canoe club for that matter. XD Apparently that video was an official advertisement to lure tourists in. It just reminds me of Jeice. ROFL
Yeah, that's me. Anti-action and adventure.lol! I'm one of those people who ride the Hurricane at the town's yearly show once in her life and refuses to do anything of the sort ever again. My step-sister was so insensitive too. She told me off for hurting her ears with my screaming and wouldn't talk to me for a while after that.

Well still, you have fun on camp, Karete! Maybe someone will do something in Archery that will get some lolz and totally make it worthwhile! Very Happy

Quote :
Ah Glee, I imagine Recoome's addicted to that show.
I lolz'd so hard at that! I can just picture that red headed giant sitting with his knees drawn up on the floor whilst watching TV.lol! A totally picture worthy moment!

Quote :
OH! Before I forget there's a new episode of DBZ Abridged available. The Ginyu Force are finally introduced! I'm so excited for the next episode. Dance
*Screams* OMG! I must see!!!!!!! Karete, you don't know what you're missing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://strefe.deviantart.com/
MangaRaven

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Starkiller wrote:
This video is also something I can completely see Jeice doing. XD

ROFL That was amazing! Stupid but amazing! XD

Alrighty! Down to the first business of...two days. XD I apologize for the long absence. I haven't developed a character, haven't made an avatar at all, completely forgot about forums for the most part except when WolfofKohona was on them, and have been ambushed by the titans of homework! IT'S A DISASTER! lol!

....HALLABALUOO ON A STICK. It's lovely that if one takes 3 or 4 challenging classes for education, that your life is completely dominated by homework except in the rare cases of no homework. *chuckle*

Anyhoo~! Wanted to drop by and say hi! I'll try to be on over Halloween time, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! No other times are guaranteed in today's weather forecast. ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starkiller
Admin
Starkiller

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm

No worries, mate! I know how it is. I've been bedridden with flu and now a chest infection for the past three weeks. Once I'm better I'm going to have to play extreme catch up at university, so I may not have much time to spend on here. Sad Oh woe! But I'm on tonight so I'll try and get a couple of posts done. Very Happy

So what is everyone planning for Halloween next week? My mate wants me to go with him to some Pagan fire dance thing in Edinburgh, but I want to go check out the old abandoned hospital outside of my town. Proper spooky! Last year we snuck into a crumbling down Victorian boarding school - creepiest building ever. Some of the art students had been in before us and splashed red paint all over the walls, so it looked like blood. O_O
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Halloween, eh? XD You know, speaking of halloween, I find it amazing, or rather weird or strange? Well It's amazing how people start to sell Christmas stuff right now... and it's Halloween time!!! I mean no things sold for Thanksgiving or such in America! It's much too early! X(

But other than that for Halloween i don't think I might be going out this year... well it depends really, If I get a good costume I like and if my WHOLE family with some friends are going I might lol! I might want to be a Ninja, Spider, Witch, or just wearing a Kimono Very Happy It depends :3

lol!
Back to top Go down
Saiyajin Lime
Tournament Champ
Saiyajin Lime

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 am

Hello People!!

Long time not being around. I'm back, and ready for roleplaying!

*notices that hasn't RPed never here* T.T

Anyways, I want to join the action. What do I do? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kidachei
1st Class Warrior
Kidachei

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Well that depends if you have been approved, if you have: CONGRATS!!!! lol! And if you did you can join any of the games! Except for The Namek game, thye made it clear for us only to play on the others unless we're invited ^^;

right now two games are being played.

Arcadia in the Pirate Thread
And the other in the Neo-Vegeta Thread ^^ ENJOY! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Chat - ramblings go here!   Free Chat - ramblings go here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Chat - ramblings go here!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ :: Duel of Fates :: Members Area :: Free Chat-
Jump to: